Rice has been an integral part of our lives since ages. Its basic flavor complements every spice and vegetable perfectly. But when we talk about the best kind of rice, there is nothing that comes to our minds apart from “Basmati”. It is known as the white pearl because of its premium quality.
When you buy basmati rice, it would always cost more than any other kind but the price is completely justified. This is because when you purchase any basmati rice, it slowly develops and becomes soft to chew and digest. The grains never stick to each other and the cooked meal is a delight in itself along with the aroma. But there is not just 1 basmati rice, there is a whole variety available on the internet. We reviewed some of the best basmati rice. Keep reading to find out!
- 24 Mantra Organic Basmati Rice: Basmati rice is aromatic and delicious, no matter how it is cooked. The 24 Mantra organic basmati rice white is grown without any use of synthetic GMOs or pesticides. It is completely unadulterated and serves as the best protein source for all the vegetarians out there. This basmati rice is medium-long in size and has an authentic aroma that would be loved in every bite.
- Authentic Royal Royal Basmati Rice: The fluffiness and long length of these grains make them amazing in taste. This basmati rice is really aromatic and stays fresh for more than a year. Authentic royal rice is sources, grown, and harvested through a natural process. It is completely vegan, GMO-free, gluten-free, and has no fat.
- Daawat Ultima Basmati Rice: This extra long basmati rice comes in bulk or package buyers. It has the feel and flavor of Himalayan mountain foothills. These rice gains can be used in pilaf, stews, soups, and more. They have an odor that would not overpower the spices. Daawat’s mild flavor and fragrance becomes a great choice for households. It is long and fluffy. The drawbacks of Daawat Ultima are that even the packaging cannot completely prevent the infestation. It should be transferred into the airtight container to retain quality.
- Pride of India Extra Long Indian Basmati Rice: An actual pride of India, this basmati rice is raw, aromatic, and really long as well as slender in length. This vegan product is free from GMO, BPA, and gluten. The rice is completely organic, high in antioxidants and manganese. The cons for this basmati rice are that it takes longer to cook and may not have that flavor which we look forward to.
- VeeTee Rice & Tasty Basmati Rice: This is a form of steamed rice which is sealed in order to retain the freshness and taste. It also comes in a microwavable form and can be ready within 2 minutes. The best attributes of this rice is that they can be cooked within minutes, easy to transport, and free from any kind of filler components. But it can include a lot of salt and might not taste as delicious as home-cooked basmati rice.
- Crown Premium Quality White Basmati Rice:This rice is grown in the Himalayas for a fragrant taste and aroma. A great choice to cook at the restaurants or home because of the lightness and separate grains during preparation. It is available in a variety of sizes. Crown premium is a Pakistani product and aged for around 20 years. It is free from GMO and completely organic. On the con side, this quality white basmati rice can be starchy and sticky. It should be properly accessed to prevent the insect attack.
- Dunar Elonga Basmati Rice: This rice pack is certified by kosher and completely free from GMO. It has fluffy grains and an authentic taste that elevates every meal. There is no sodium but a good amount of protein and a little bit of fiber. Dunar is grown in the Himalayas and has a nice odor with nutty flavor. This choice of grain has a creamy texture but it might give a smell when the uncooked pack is opened. It isn’t airtight so there might be insects.
- My Skinny Rice Low GI Basmati Rice:This basmati rice is kosher, free from gluten, chemicals, and pesticides. It has a little amount of protein but low levels of sodium and fat. The rice includes slow-release carbs which makes it suitable for pre-diabetic and diabetic patients. There is no trans-fat or artificial additive like color, flavor, or preservatives.
One of the best suited selections for you is 24 Mantra organic basmati rice as it has an authentic flavor profile, aroma, and no use of chemicals. Since now you know a great deal about different kinds of Basmati rice, it would be easy for you to select the one for your home.