Given the fact that Chinese goods are notorious for lack of reliability and limited service life, anyone will naturally ask the question – Is the quality of medical education in China good? Fortunately, the answer to the question is “yes”. For more than ten years, the Chinese government has been guiding and guiding the education departments or education committees of various provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities to improve and maintain the quality of teaching and promote the healthy development of international student education. Therefore, over the years, the number of medical schools that teach in English and recruit foreign students has steadily increased. Currently, the number of medical schools accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) has reached 45. These medical universities not only have the excellent infrastructure but also the patient burden is very heavy. Most importantly, medical education and living expenses are much lower than in many other countries. Under this circumstance, naturally, some Chinese medicine universities are among the favorite universities of foreign students, and seats are filled quickly. As we all know, entering Indian private universities is very difficult, and due to the reduction of seats and many other problems, many Indian students choose to study MBBS in abroad. China is the favorite destination among students studying medicine because China charges very low fees compared to India or other destinations. Since all universities in China are public universities, they also provide high-quality education. China is the second-largest economy in the world and has some of the best medical schools in the world. The reason for this is that these countries have high budgets for research and development education in the field of medical science, so these universities can recruit international students at low fees.
For many years, China has been one of India’s closest neighbors and has a long and long history. However, due to some disputes with China, many people will think it is difficult to leave China, but the reality is completely different. Chinese people like Indian culture and have always been friendly to Indians. They have a warm and friendly nature. When you visit China, you will realize whether you read or listen to China, it is different from reality. China invests more and more in education every year. They provide Chinese students with MBBS research and scholarship budgets in China. Since all universities in China are owned by the government, the infrastructure construction and facilities provided by universities have always maintained a high level. Studying medicine in China has been recognized by the world, and China has more than 20 universities among the top 500 medical universities in the world.
Here are Some of the Factors That Attract Foreign Students to Do Their MBBS in China –
- It is easy to be admitted to MBBS courses due to the minimum qualification standards.
- No entrance test is required for pursuing an MBBS education in China.
- Since MBBS is a globally recognized medical degree taught in English, it is accepted by MBBS in China.
- Excellent infrastructure and heavy patient burden provide the greatest learning opportunities.
- Tuition and other fees from other countries are relatively low.
- Both Indians and international students can get some employment opportunities.
- Except for Chinese or Indians, many ethnic groups gather in China to provide students with international exchanges
- Fully equipped laboratories, spacious libraries, and developed classrooms, equipped with advanced facilities, can provide students with a healthy learning environment.
- In order to improve the quality of medical education, Chinese universities accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) have promoted international education.
- Since most Chinese medical universities provide scholarships, study MBBS in China is affordable.
- Separate hostel facilities are provided to students.
- China’s top universities provide sponsorship scholarships for students.