Recreation of fashion experiences for you has often been challenging for brands for ages. Famous International, Luxury, and Designer brands face the same issues while catering to the right set of customers. Brands usually focused on grabbing the best shopping streets to facilitate brand building but now due to changing shifts in buying behavior, everything seems to go online. Online boutiques and stores have been a game-changer in terms of increased visibility, attention, and ease of shopping. Going online has not just been an option but a strategic choice for apparel and designer brands. Where some brands look to shut their stores down, some plan to shift permanently to online mode. This is a never-ending process of structuring that brands go through and something you as a customer can take advantage of. Check out best deal on the Ssense Black Friday 2020.
Online Fashion has already changed the way the market functions and how people buy products online. With smartphones and tablets in everyone’s hands, it is much easier for all to shop. Who would have thought that the technological changes would bring such mammoth changes to the age-old method of traditional buying and selling? In the US alone, E-Commerce selling accounts for 38.6% of all apparel sales. Due to the increased benefits that come along with online fashion, more people now prefer online shopping than ever before. Reasons to shop online can be never-ending but some are listed as under:
- More Variety: The amount of apparels that can be listed and made available at a single place is huge. Offline stores do not have the wherewithal to store such large quantities and display at the same time. Online stores provide more variety of products to shop from and bring great opportunities to sellers from different places. The stock is plenty and provides many choices to the customers.
- Better Prices: Since products are sourced from a single seller without any involvement of any intermediary, the cost of goods for the online stores lessens. Also, less amount is spent on displaying and storing than in an offline store. The reason too low is cost are many and thus online stores provide better prices with amazing discounts and coupons.
- Comfort and Ease of Shopping: Offline stores aren’t generally open for 24 hours but you can obviously shop on your smartphone/ tab/PC even late at night. This is the biggest difference between online and offline fashion outlets. This increased visibility brings more ease to you as you can compare products across the different online platforms which in turn provides you with the right decision choices.
- Limitless by Geography: With the emergence of online mediums, you can now access online stores and get products delivered across borders. It lets you purchase products internationally on a meager payment of taxes involved. The opportunity to browse diverse products and styles gets multiplied manifold and buying apparel online can be a perfect solution if you don’t like products in your local market.
- Price and Product Comparison: You can compare the products and prices across platforms that you like. All this can be without any pressure from the salesperson. Through online one can easily avoid the intrusion of the salesperson as offline and make comparative decisions with no hindrance.
- Exclusivity: Certain brands like SSENSE provide you with exclusive product collections from varied designers to bring you the best and unique collections that only you can possess. Access to rare pieces of clothing now rests at the tap of your fingers. Online medium brings everything under one roof with exclusivity devised only for you.
- Lesser Expenses for customers: While a customer visits an offline store, he/she might incur a certain cost that often isn’t accounted for in the product price. By not visiting an offline store and buying online serves the purpose of incurring lesser expenses involved in the process of decision making.
The online fashion market has been seeing a boom after the surge in internet traffic due to more smartphone usage. Offline brands usually spend a lot on discounts and offer to convert users from offline to online and this can be advantageous for you. A little smart move on the websites in terms of searching and applying coupons can get you great discounts and deals. While you buy online, search for great deals, and enjoy the benefits till we further see a paradigm shift in the way brands operate.